Pet shipping can be a real headache! But its for our lovely pets whom we can’t leave behind. As these dear creatures of ours can not talk and explain to us what they feel, we have to be all the more careful with pet transportation. How, otherwise, will we keep our lovely companions comfortable 寵物移民 and stress free during the whole relocation process? Here are some do’s and dont’s for pet moving.
Pet Transport Do’s
- Plan Beforehand. Last minute decisions for taking them along result in buying of uncomfortable pet carriers and other bottlenecks.
- As far as possible, don’t change their routine till the day of moving. Walk them, feed them and play with them at the usual time so that they may remain stress free.
- Get all their medical records from local veterinarian before the moving day. Also verify that these records are up-to-date.
- On the moving day, leave them with some of your friends to relieve the pressure. They tend to become stressed during the chaos of moving. You can even leave them at day care center.
- If you don’t leave them anywhere, ensure to close the doors and windows of the room where they are placed during the loading of your packed belongings. There is always a possibility of their running out due to stress.